Monday, May 4, 2009

You Rock Margarita Ketto!

Again with the Ketto's...I know I hope you like em! I just love coloring them. When I first saw this image I pictured a black old school converse sneaker and that was my inspiration. I knew I wanted to participate in the way's to use it challenge (use as much black as you can on your card). I wanted black gray and sparkle. So here you go! Just think...if we all had as much spunk and gusto as Margarita does on a Monday we would all be running out the door to start our week! Hope you guys have a great week!
OH YEAH...TAYLOR is releasing a two new stamps sets tomorrow check out the design team's links for the cute samples for the releae! http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/

Things you can partipate in that come out today or tomorrow:

MFT bubble bin updates today (always a great buy) http://www.mftstamps.com/
MFT Forum on Splitcoast to see what the new Who's that girl challenge will be...
Tomorrow TCP challenge with the Cat's Pajama's design team

HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Adore that card!! The image and colours are wonderful.

Michelle said...

Another KETTO!!! They are growing on me for sure….I think I only see them here on your blog and they are really quite cute. Love the colors here too – dark, but still FUN!