Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Riley the Moose card....gotta love em!

Hello everyone! I am getting ready to go to a business meeting tomorrow for the rest of the week so I wanted to update my blog one more time. My friend let me stamp out this Riley image. I wanted to make a card for my grandparents b/c they live out in the country and I thought that my grandpa in particular would like it. Hannah stamps have really outdone themselves with these new Moose stamps. They are just the cutest things ever and they stamp so well! Go and check them out! I guarantee you won't be able to buy just one.

The card is pretty simple but I like it just the same! Hope you are having a great week so far.


Please hop over and check my friend Kim's website as she posted a card with the fishing Riley which is so cute http://www.sewstampscrapbook.com/

Also, my friend Paula made a card with Riley in the hammock soaking up the sun which is too too cute!

Check it out!

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.