Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Leaping Leprechauns



It's pretty sad when you have to type the "L" word in a word document so it will spell check it for you. Those little green people at the end of the rainbow only are seen once a year so it is probably a commonly misspelled word. Anyway, this card is based on Jen Del Muro's sketch this week. I really like the way it turned out. I used the wintergreen paper from stampin up last year since I have a ton left. I love this St. Patty's day set. I even made my friends cards but I won't post them till they receive them so they don't get a sneak peek. It ruins all the fun. Anyway, this week has been super busy with work so I don't have much time to play. Hopefully this weekend I will get some time in to play. I just got my Stampin up order with the afternoon tea paper and all the double stitched ribbons and also the She's all that set from the mini which I can't wait to try out.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Great job using Jen's sketch. I love your choice of the Wintergreen paper.

I have a few words that I always spell check too!

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Dumuro said...

See here or here

jen del muro said...

this is so wonderful!! hugs-jd

Grogal said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

Ditaur said...

Attention! See Please Here

lotto results said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.