Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just a small creative spurt...

Hello everyone! I have two cards to share with you today before I go to surf the web. I created these cards around the two stamps I wanted to use.


The first is for my sister in law's birthday. I wanted something simple but cute. I used the cuttlebug pin dot folder and then used the colored glitter from the catalog on the cherry. I love the way this turned out and I really love the blue bayou and soft sky colors used in conjunction with the purely pomegranate.

The second was a card for a mentor of mine. I really love the saying. It reminds me that all along the way we learn not just when we reach the goal we were shooting for. This card was made using the pin dot again. I tried to make the colors a little more masculine.


Hope everyone is having a great week. My Favorite things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) has a new release tomorrow night and Kitchen Sink Stamps (www.kitchensinkstamps.com) released three new sets yesterday. Check out Paula's site for a cute bunny card using the Kitchen Sink Stamps (http://www.prbloom.typepad.net/). Also if you check out the my mothers helper under the blog list on the right of my blog you will see previews of the my favorite things stamps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.