Sunday, January 13, 2008

Smitten


Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. The Cowboys/Giants playoff game is on so I have a little free time. My husband is glued to the TV. I went to Michaels this morning to look for the K and Company line for Valentines Day called “smitten”. Coincidentally they have a Valentines line by Bo Bunny called the same thing but I don’t like it as much. The K&Company line is at Michaels but only some of it. I think they are still unloading boxes. Anyway, I got the small box of cardstock cut outs. They give you 200 various shaped hearts and scalloped tags in all different colors. The cut outs are embellished with glitter or colored foil and some are just plain printed paper. They are gorgeous. I can’t wait to make some cards with them. They are only $3.99 and if you use your coupon, they are a steal! I put a picture in here for you to see them. I called my friend Paula Bloom to tell her about them and the lady is about to move on to the next holiday for card making. I wonder why…I looked at her blog and she has been making Valentines Day cards since December 7th. I am pretty sure I was still designing my Christmas cards at that point oh and figuring out when to put up my Christmas tree. Creating comes naturally for her and her cards are simply stunning! Please check her blog: http://www.prbloom.typepad.com/ you will have to look back a page or two by clicking the arrow all the way at the bottom of the page. That will show her previous posts. She has made some great cards with the Happy Heart day set from Stampin up that everyone is buying. Well…I am off to make my thumbprint heart cookies. I just took all my Christmas stuff down today. These holidays sure do come and go quickly. Got try and keep up! Have a wonderful Evening. By the way, I am going to try and make my husband the Thai Lettuce Wraps from Cheesecake factory tonight. If they turn out good, I will post the recipe. By the way, if you get the Kraft kitchens recipe book I made the shrimp pasta in there and it is delicious if you like cream based pasta sauces. It is really easy too!

No comments: