Monday, January 28, 2008

Friends+Stamps=Happy Heart



Hello! I had such a great day today. I had stamp camp with my friends. I love going b/c I get to make new things, have sweet treats, and hang out with people who love to do what I do. What could be better. Tonight our demostrator put together some beautiful projects. I especially love the idea of stamping the elephant on paper and cutting him out from the happy heart day set. If you haven't gotten this bundle you will want to. It is a great deal with the two sets of ribbon the treat bags and the stamp set. You can't go wrong. Hope you like these creations as much as I do. I see a lot more of Ellie in all different prints in my future. I will update you later this week! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Make sure you take a minute to create. It is a great release from the hustle bustle of every day life!

No comments: