Monday, April 19, 2010



Hello! Today I decided to give the Mojo Monday sketch a try (MOJO135) http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I have to say this one was a little tricky for me. I really enjoyed using the paper pleating technique. This was my first time using that technique on a card and I love the dimension it gave the card.

When looking around on splitcoast today I noticed a posting about the retiring colors from Stampin up for their new catalog release. I think there are a lot that people will be sad to see go. However, this time around they are bringing back previously retired colors like WILD WASABI and BAJA BREEZE! I am jumping up and down as I loved these colors!!!

They also have announced the new "in" color names:
Daffodil Delight
Cajun Breeze
Early Espresso
Cherry Cobbler
and
Marina Mist
I can't wait to see the color swatches for these.

I might go and try to work on the Stamping Bella sketch for today...it is anything for Mother's day.

By the way, does anyone have any blogs that have fun sketch challenges to participate in?

2 comments:

kjlowrey said...

Yeah - you used that stamp. Great job! And yeah on the colors!

Selene Kempton said...

Very cool job with the sketch! I love that purple ribbon... I'm involved with a great sketch website. stamping411.blogspot.com. Maybe we'll see you there.. :)